[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] article about the Naxi

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:35:22 UTC 2016

Hi Nathan,

Here it is, downloaded from
http://nssd.org/articles/article_detail.aspx?id=1002430397. Bibligraphic
info in simplified characters is available at the link.

In LSA format with Chinese included, the citation should actually be:
方国瑜 Fāng Guóyú & 和志武 Hé Zhìwǔ. 1979. 纳西族的渊源、迁徙和分布 Nàxīzú de
yuānyuán, qiānxǐ hé fēnbù [The origin, migration, and distribution
of the Naxi ethnicity]. 《民族研究》 *Mínzú Yánjiú* [Ethnic Studies],1979(1),
33-41.

Nathan