[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] research by Shintani Tadahiko on SE Asian languages

James A. MATISOFF matisoff at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 18 20:06:58 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I actually have copies of several of the volumes in Shintani's series.
(Another in the series is on Pyen, a S. Loloish language closely related to
Bisu.) I quote extensively from the Shanke, Zayein, Wadamkhong, and Zotung
volumes in my forthcoming paper "Rethinking the PTB *a- prefix: glottal and
nasal complications".

Best,
Jim

--