[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] a few digital resources

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 15:16:03 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

SOAS is slowly working to digitize those materials it has a copyright on.

Eugenie Henderson's Festschrift
https://digital.soas.ac.uk/LOAA006048/00001/1j

Shorto's Festschrift
https://digital.soas.ac.uk/AA00000478/

We have no catalogue of books published by the School, so if you know of
works you would like to see digitized let me know. (But check to see
whether it was actually published by the School, much of Luce's work for
example was published together with Oxford, so we can't digitize it.)

In other news, we have published a few digital Tibetan corpora that might
be of interest to some. They are listed here--

https://zenodo.org/communities/tibnlp/?page=1&size=20

very best,
Nathan