[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Descriptive grammar of Kinnauri - DD Sharma

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Sun Jun 18 11:24:19 UTC 2017

Dear All,

The Summer Institute of Linguistics did a survey of Kinnauri varieties in
1998. Of course it has the idiosyncrasies that their survey work normally
does, but is nonetheless of some interest.

I also attach Nishi's 1993 article for Kinnauri from the *The Sanseido
Encyclopedia of Linguistics.* I hope these materials are of some use.

best,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Reader in Tibetan and Historical Linguistics

--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/