[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] CFP ICSTLL51: Deadline extended to 2018-04-17 13:00 JST

HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:48:06 UTC 2018

 Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for abstract submission and
pre-registration for ICSTLl51 in Kyoto
is extended.
Now the new deadline is after one week (2018-04-17 13:00 JST).

Please note that you are requested to submit your abstract via Easy Chair
as well as pre-register via our web page.
At the time of writing, we have received several abstracts without
pre-registration.
They will not be accepted if not pre-registered by the new deadline.

In case you have difficulties accessing Google Form,
please use VPN or ask someone who might help you inputting necessary
information.
We are sorry, however, organisers do not help you in this regard.

Please read the attached file or visit our web page (
https://sites.google.com/view/icstll51/) for details.

With best wishes.
HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com