[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Looking for Hari 1979 Tones of Lhasa Tibetan

FKLinguista fklinguista at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:08:26 UTC 2018

All:

As this is a daunting >600 MB size for a PDF that is difficult to read,
I've taken a bit of time to process the PDF and add searchability
through OCR, bringing it down to less than 50 MB! I did most of this
through an automated process, so the quality is not perfect and some
text is a bit difficult to read. However, I hope that at least some of
you would find this useful.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gZW0H3K9MX3w2B5tJqnRRMLycAffIdYm

Best,

Tyler