[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Request for the soft copies of Research papers

FKLinguista fklinguista at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:15:43 UTC 2019

Suhnu and all,

A good online dictionary for translating those German terms is
www.leo.org . Starting on page 139 of the 'Vokabular...' article, the
author arranges his lexicon like this:

/Lexical item/ Definition (Gender). si ge* (singular genitive) [word],
singular ins (singular instrumentative), etc. etc.

Finally, after listing all of the stems, he gives an example. For /ka/
he writes /kye-taṅ-sā-te/ "with you (pl.)." So, the most translation
you would need, it seems, is for the example sentences. Everything else
is a matter of understanding his format and abbreviations.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

/* Author gives key to abbreviations on page 138. Because they're all
Latin terms, you shouldn't need to translate them./