[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Anyone recognize these words in "Menba"?

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 15:18:51 UTC 2019

Dear Mari-Sisko,

I strongly suspect this language is the one described in these two
publications--

Lu shao zun 陸紹尊 (1986). 錯那門巴語簡誌 Cuonamenba yu jian zhi. Beijing: 民族出版社
Minzu chubanshe.
Lu shao zun 陸紹尊 (2002). 門巴語方言研究 Menbayu fangyan yanjiu [Studies in the
dialects of the Monpa language.] Beijing: 民族出版社 Minzu chubanshe.

best,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Reader in Tibetan and Historical Linguistics