[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Bibliographies of Burma and China

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:20:52 UTC 2019

Dear all,
Some bibliographies of Burma/Myanmar and China related to linguistics are
available at the following Google Drive link. The folder also contains a
Google Doc with a citation for each bibliography. I was intending to just
share Patricia Herbert's 1991 Burma bibliography, but in the end I got
carried away.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tdRH99ggitCawS9Ia83BSSYDZpx9l_ea

Nathan

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>