[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] A descriptive grammar of Denjongke (Sikkimese Bhutia)

Juha Yliniemi juha.yliniemi at safarimail.net
Sat Nov 23 17:30:33 UTC 2019

Finally, I was asked to provide access to the up-to-date version of my dissertation for those who are not using academia.edu.
Here is a link to the thesis that should work for all. If you have trouble with the link, please contact me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vYK4ldUiTR8yXnEGmM3sazzOatunYEGx

-Juha