[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] please consider publishing in BSOAS

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 11:32:56 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I write you as deputy editor of BSOAS, to just remind you that papers about
Tibeto-Burman historical linguistics are very welcome in our journal. We
have had papers over the years by Robert Shafer, James Matisoff, George van
Driem, Randy LaPolla, etc. Since we are not a linguistics journal per se, I
worry that people forget that we are interested in carrying work on
historical linguistics.

So, please keep BSOAS in mind for your future publications.

best,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Reader in Tibetan and Historical Linguistics