[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] newspapers in TB languages

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 18:59:24 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I am working with a guy who assembles corpora of minority languages and was
able to point him to newspaper in Thadou Chin and in Zhuang (I realize it
is not TB).

It makes me realize that there may be other very useful newspapers or blogs
out there that I don't know about, which we could hoover up. So, if you
know of any newspapers or blogs that are in TB languages (other than
Tibetan and Burmese), could you please point me to them.

I expect there will at least be some things in Kuki-Chin languages, in
particular Mizo.

thank you,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Reader in Tibetan and Historical Linguistics