[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] newspapers in TB languages

Scott Delancey delancey at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:06:53 UTC 2020

Dear Nathan,

For written sources here are a few:

Bodo news:    https://bodolandradab.in/

Meitei news:   http://poknapham.in/

http://hueiyenlanpao.com/

http://www.naharolgithoudang.in/web/

http://www.ireibak.in/

Also lots of languages of NEI represented on Facebook, but you usually don't get much connected text. E.g.
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/701608507251850/>

https://www.facebook.com/BODO-WORLD-104215357625583/

There is lots of oral stuff on youtube in many languages of NE India, including feature films in Bodo, Karbi, Mising, Mizo, and several other languages.

 Scott DeLancey