[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Luce's notes on TB languages

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:02:39 UTC 2020

Thanks, Nathan, and sorry about that. That is something DropBox did:
"This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic.”
They do this to try to get you to upgrade, but I already have an upgraded account, so that shouldn’t be a problem. Please try again, and if it is still like that I will contact them. It may actually be because I sent it to a listserv, as they have rules against spamming.
If so, I will have to find another way to make them available.

All the best,
Randy