[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Res: 6th Workshop on Sino-Tibetan Linguistics of Southwest China (STLS-2021): First Circular

HAYASHI NORIHIKO jinozu at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Nov 13 10:52:17 UTC 2020

Sorry, the attachment file (first circular) is with this mail.
Norihiko

---
Dear Tibeto-Burmanists,
Greetings from Kobe City University of Foreign Studies!I hope this mail finds you well!

As you may notice, the Sixth workshop on Sino-Tibetan Languages of
Southwest China will be held at Kobe City University of Foreign Studies in 2021.I am delighted to announce that the first circular has been open to the public
at the following website!
http://sinotibetan-japan.com/ stls/index.html(The first circular is also attached to this email.)

----------------
Location: Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, Japan
Workshop dates: September 7th-11th, 2021
(Sept 7thfor Opening and Keynote)Email: stls2021kobe at gmail.com
[Website] http://sinotibetan-japan.com/ stls/----------------

Those who are engaged in or interested in Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in Southwest Chinaare all welcome to participate in this workshop!Easychair is not open yet, but hopefully will be open by mid-December, 2020.
# This workshop will be conducted by way of dual system: ZOOM and face-to-face.

I appreciate your kind cooperation!
Best regards,Norihiko
----------Norihiko HAYASHI, Ph.D in Linguistics,Professor of Linguistics and Asian Studies,
Kobe City University of Foreign Studies