[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Article request

Mark Post mark.post at sydney.edu.au
Wed Sep 16 23:46:48 UTC 2020

Could anyone kindly supply the *published versions* of the following articles, both from LTBA? Unfortunately, we (at Sydney) are only able to access LTBA after a 5-year waiting period, and Paris-Diderot apparently has no access at all. I realise that they’re OA archived on HAL, but I need the published versions to cite page numbers. Many thanks in advance,
Mark

Lahaussois, A. (2016). "Reflexive derivations in Thulung." Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area 39(1): 49-66.

Jacques, G., A. Lahaussois and D. B. Rai (2016). "Reflexive paradigms in Khaling." Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area 39(1): 33-48.