[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] ICSTLL55: 1st Circular

HAYASHI NORIHIKO jinozu at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 17 10:25:07 UTC 2021

* { font-size: 13px; font-family: 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif;}p, ul, ol, blockquote { margin: 0;}a { color: #0064c8; text-decoration: none;}a:hover { color: #0057af; text-decoration: underline;}a:active { color: #004c98;}
Dear Tibeto-Burmanists,

Greetings from Japan!

On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our great honor to announce that

the first circular of the 55th International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics (ICSTLL55)

has just been public!

As many of you know, the ICSTLL55 will be held in Kyoto in September 2022

(Convener: Takumi IKEDA, Kyoto University).

For more information (important dates, etc.), attached please find the PDF file on the first circular!

(The website regarding ICSTLL55 is not yet open, which will be hopefully public shortly.

Thank you for your patience!)

I wish many of you can participate in this conference!

We are looking forward to seeing you all at ICSTLL55!

Best wishes,

Norihiko

Norihiko Hayashi

Kobe City University of Foreign Studies,

Member of the Organizing Committee of

ICSTLL55 Kyoto

jinozu at yahoo.co.jp

n-hayashi at inst.kobe-cufs.ac.jp