[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Himalayan Linguistics 19.2 is published!

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Mon Feb 22 17:30:13 UTC 2021

We are pleased to announce the release of *Himalayan Linguistics* 19.2.
This is a smaller issue in terms of number of articles, but it is
nevertheless substantial in terms of content.

https://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics/19/2

—Language and Dialect Relations in Bumthang, by Mark Donohue

—A Sketch Grammar of Siyuewu Khroskyabs, by Allison Taylor-Adams and Yulha
Lhawa (scroll down to the bottom of the page—I am working with UC
e-Scholarship to get that moved up higher in the queue)

—And, there is also a tribute to Robbins Burling (1926-2021), by Mark Post
and Steve Burling

Thank you to the valuable feedback by anonymous peer reviewers, and thank
you also to You-Jing Lin and her student assistants for the excellent
copy-editing. Keep an eye out for a themed issue in 20.1, guest-edited by
David Peterson, on aspects of South Central (Kuki-Chin) languages. Please
share the link and information widely.

Best wishes,

--
----
Orche

Kristine Hildebrandt
Professor, English Language & Literature
<https://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/faculty-staff/hildebrandt.shtml>
Co-Director, The IRIS Digital Humanities Center <https://iris.siue.edu/>
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
President, Endangered Language Fund <http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/>
Editor, *Himalayan Linguistics
<https://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*