[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Language Diversity in Amdo

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 07:06:43 UTC 2021

This message went out over the Tibetan Studies list, and I thought it might
interest some people here who might not have seen it.

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:31:23 -0800
From: Shannon Mary Ward <smw525 at nyu.edu>
Subject: [AASTibet] Call for contributions: "Language Diversity in Amdo:
 Changes and Challenges"

Dear colleagues,

We are seeking contributions for an edited volume on language in Amdo
tentatively titled *Language Diversity in Amdo: Changes and Challenges* to
be published in the Amdo Research Network's Mapping Amdo Series. *We
welcome contributions that address linguistic diversity through an
ethnographic consideration of local perspectives on language, history, and
culture. *

Please see attached the call for papers, with details about the timeline
and abstract submission process. Deadline for abstract submissions is
January 31.

Best,
Shannon Ward
--