[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Looking for a paper

Alexander Coupe ARCoupe at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jun 10 11:19:49 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

If anyone has a pdf of the following publication, I’d be grateful if s/he could share it with me.

Ebert, Karen H. 1991. „Vom Verbum dicendi zur Konjunktion — Ein Kapitel universaler Grammatikentwicklung“. In Bisang, W. & Rinderknecht, P. (eds.), Von Europa bis Ozeanien—von der Antonymie zum Relativsatz: Gedenkschrift für Meinrad Scheller, 77–95. Zurich: Arbeiten des Seminars für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft der Universität Zürich.

Thanks in advance!
Alec

--
Assoc. Prof. Alexander R. Coupe, Ph.D. | School of Humanities | Nanyang Technological University
03-56, SHHK Building

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.