[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] STLS2021: registration form OPEN!

HAYASHI NORIHIKO jinozu at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Mar 1 00:46:24 UTC 2021

Dear Tibeto-Burmanists,
Greetings from Kobe City University of Foreign Studies!I hope this mail finds you well!

This is to announce that the website of STLS-6
(the Sixth workshop on Sino-Tibetan Languages of
Southwest China)
has already opened the registration form
for both non-presenters and prospective presenters
at the following webpage;
https://sinotibetan-japan.com/stls/
Those who wish to attend our conference are
kindly requested to fill in the form via our website.
And please note that those who wish to present your papers
at the conference
are kindly requested to submit your abstract
through the easychair system by March 15, 2021.
Please refer to the first circular and our webstite;
https://sinotibetan-japan.com/stls/
[For easy chair and registration]
https://sinotibetan-japan.com/stls/inq/index.html

I hope many of you can join our workshop in September!!

Many thanks!
Best wishes,
Professor of Linguistics and Asian Studies
Kobe City University of Foreign StudiesConvener of STLS-6 (Kobe)
jinozu at yahoo.co.jpn-hayashi@inst.kobe-cufs.ac.jp