[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Publications on riddles and riddling?

Françoise Robin fmjrobin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:39:13 UTC 2021

Hi Henriette,
This is not an academic paper per se, but a (nicely) illustrated bilingual
collection of riddles in Tibetan and French, that my student Véronique
Gossot and myself published in late Nov 2019. We have a concluding chapter
at the end that provides info on riddles, based upon enquiries with
Tibetans and readings of a few sources (we did not find that many, indeed).
https://www.asiatheque.com/fr/livre/108-devinettes-du-tibets
Do contact me if you read French and are interested.
Françoise

Françoise Robin
Tibetan Studies
Inalco