[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] 2nd circular for STLS2021 KOBE

HAYASHI NORIHIKO jinozu at yahoo.co.jp
Mon May 17 05:09:20 UTC 2021

Dear Professors and Colleagues,
(Sorry for cross-postings for presenters!)

Greetings from Kobe!I hope this mail finds you well!
This is an announcement for the second circular for the sixth workshopon Sino-Tibetan Languages of Southwest China (STLS-6)to be held at Kobe City University of Foreign Studies
from September 7 to September 11, 2021.
I am so glad if you could read it through and
join in the workshop!The participants from overseas are welcome to attend it
via ZOOM.All of the participants (both presenters and non-presenters)
can join for free of charge.
Keynote Speakers: Yasuhiko Nagano, David Bradley, Elvis Huang Yang

If you attend it as a non-presenters,
please be kindly requested to register online by August 31, 2021.
For those who are interested,
please check the following website constantly.(Sorry for not having updated 2nd circular yet which will be revised shortly.)
https://sinotibetan-japan.com/stls/index.html

I appreciate your kind cooperation!
Looking forward to seeing you in September via ZOOM (or Kobe)!
Best wishes,
Norihiko

------------Norihiko Hayashi
Kobe City University of Foreign Studies