[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] four more languages on Swiftkey

Nathan W. Hill tibetologist at protonmail.ch
Sun Oct 10 19:10:35 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I am very happy to announce that now North Tujia (Bifzivsar), Drenjongke (འབྲས་ལྗོངས་སྐད་), Muak Sa-aak (duai: muak see aak, Austro-Asiatic) and Mansi (ма̄ньщи ла̄тыӈ, Uralic) have now been added to SwiftKey. I would like to thank Yulou Zhou, Juha Yliniemi, Ellie Hall, and Csilla Horváth for providing me with the data that made this possible. Please, if you know speakers of these languages encourage them to try out the keyboard, and if anyone works on a language that they would like to see added that is not there, please let me know. For Sion-Tibetan we already have Tibetan, Burmese, S'gaw Karen (Christian orthography), Hrusso, Galo, Atong, Kuki Thadou, Mizo, and others.

thanks,
Nathan

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.