[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Languages of China (YouTube list)

Nathan W. Hill tibetologist at protonmail.ch
Wed Sep 8 10:54:09 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Through the kindness of the individual speakers involved, I have been able to put together a YouTube playlist introducing the languages of China. I hope that some people will find this interesting / useful, and I would really like to continue to expand it. So, if you are able / willing to contribute a talk please contact me. I will also be writing some of you individually.

thank you,
Nathan

Languages of China

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqRdtDa09qWJNuSnS7VRn0VHDhMG5Gdp