[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Developing Infrastructure for CoRSAL VI

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:23:08 UTC 2022

From: "Chelliah, Shobhana" <Shobhana.Chelliah at unt.edu <mailto:Shobhana.Chelliah at unt.edu>>
Subject: Developing Infrastructure for CoRSAL VI
Date: 29 August 2022 at 6:07:14 AM GMT+8
To: Tibeto-burman-linguistics <tibeto-burman-linguistics-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org <mailto:tibeto-burman-linguistics-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org>>

Join us for this year’s Developing Infrastructure for CoRSAL meeting

This will be the 6th yearly meeting of the Computational Resources for South Asian Languages lab.  Our focus this year is on dictionary projects.  We have had many requests from our depositors for help with collecting and archiving materials for dictionaries, so were are bringing them together to share their experiences.  After hearing from our depositors, we will catalog and discuss the major issues they raise.  The keynote this year will be presented by Dr. Alec Coupe of NTU who has extensive experience in this area.

It's online, it’s free, it’s short!
September 30th, 2022 (8:30am to 1:00pm via ZOOM)
Here is the link to register:  https://bit.ly/corsalVI <https://bit.ly/corsalVI>

Updates will be posted here: Home | CORSAL - Computational Resource for South Asian Languages (unt.edu) <https://corsal.unt.edu/>