[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Invitation to CoRSAL VI meeting

Chelliah, Shobhana Shobhana.Chelliah at unt.edu
Sat Sep 17 18:06:47 UTC 2022

Greetings from UNT and CoRSAL.  This is a reminder that we are hosting CoRSAL VI on Sept 30th from 8am to 1pm via ZOOM.  The program is attached.  Here is information and the link for registering for this free event:  https://corsal.unt.edu/meetings.The event will include the release of CoRSAL Occasional Publication 2022 by James Matisoff.  Hear reports from our first Archivist in Residence, Marjing Mayanglambam and Visiting Scholar Prafulla Basumatary.