[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] my account

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:42:56 UTC 2023

Hi Uwe,
Somehow you weren’t in the list of subscribers, but I have added you already. There was a short time in the Fall of 2022 when I was getting bounce messages saying that some gmx.de <http://gmx.de/> accounts (and some others such as a couple from bluewin.ch <http://bluewin.ch/> and soas.ac.uk <http://soas.ac.uk/> and mail.ru <http://mail.ru/>) were “disabled" and so they were automatically cancelled (see below for the one referring to your account), but that doesn’t seem to be a problem right now.

But there is something else strange going on: there has been very little real traffic on the list but lots of spam from Japan claiming to be from Amazon. Not sure what is going on. I monitor the list, so don’t let spam go out over the list. So even if you had been subscribed, you wouldn’t have gotten any messages lately anyway! So it will be hard to tell who has been improperly unsubscribed. But I will try to add back those I got bounce messages for now that I know they actually do work.

Thanks for letting me know!

All the best,
Randy
——
Professor Randy J. LaPolla(罗仁地), PhD FAHA
Center for Language Sciences
Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences
Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai
A302, Muduo Building, #18 Jinfeng Road, Zhuhai City, Guangdong, China

https://randylapolla.info <https://randylapolla.info/>
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6100-6196

邮编:519087
广东省珠海市唐家湾镇金凤路18号木铎楼A302