[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Reduplicated interrogative pronouns

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:48:23 UTC 2023

Hi Zakaria,

This does give me a better idea of what you're looking for, but I am
getting a little bit lost in your two examples. Can you help me understand?

The first example has reduplication of the first word, with some kind of
plural or 'all' meaning, but in the second example, the only reduplication
I see is with the anaphoric demonstrative.

Could you please also give a list of abbreviations used in the examples? I
looked on the Leipzig glossing list and your PhD thesis and several of the
ones in these examples didn't appear there.

Thanks,
Nathan

>>> Zakaria