[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Fwd: draft of my Sino-Tibetan paper

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 06:13:28 UTC 2023

Forwarded on behalf of David Solnit

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Solnit <dbsolnit at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: draft of my Sino-Tibetan paper
Date: 21 September 2023 at 5:41:17 AM GMT+8

Friends, colleagues,

Attached is a draft of the paper I plan to give at next month’s ICSTLL in Bangkok. As you’ll see, it’s far from being in final form, but I think it presents the idea I’m trying to get across fairly completely.

I just happen to have gotten far enough with it that I thought I’d hark back to the early years of the S-T conference, when everybody (mostly?) circulated their papers ahead of time.

So please comment at any time: before, after, or during the conference if you’re attending.
Feel free to pass it along to anyone else you think might be interested.

Thanks,

David