[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] CIPL conference, Poznan, Sept 8-14th

Aimée Lahaussois aimee.lahaussois at linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Jan 25 16:29:26 UTC 2024

Dear all,

You may have seen the call for papers for the next CIPL (International Congress of Linguists; our very own David Bradley is the president of the organization), to be held in Poznan next September 8-14th.

A number of sections, focus streams and workshops will be of interest to members of this list.

https://icl2024poznan.pl/?id=2

The deadline for abstract submission is February 1st.

We hope to see many of you at the conference!

Best regards
Aimee
Aimée Lahaussois
[‘ɛmɛj ~ eme laoswa]

Researcher in Linguistics
Director of the Paris Graduate School of Linguistics, https://paris-gsl.org/index.html

Histoire des théories linguistiques
CNRS & Université Paris Cité

https://htl.cnrs.fr/en/aimee-lahaussois/

tel. (33) 01.57.27.57.78

Upcoming workshop on Legacy materials as data sources <https://htl.cnrs.fr/11-12-avril-2024-workshop-legacy-materials-as-data-sources-for-language-description-and-documentation/>, April 11-12th 2024, Paris