Urmukki?

Klaas Ruppel ruppel at domlang.fi
Wed Apr 7 09:03:04 UTC 1999

>>Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 14:39:00 +0200
>>To: "E.I. Kolehmainen" <erkki.kolehmainen at tieke.fi>
>>From: rouzade <marie-francoise.rouzade at paris5.sorbonne.fr>
>>Subject: Re:
>>
>>Thank you dear Mr EIK,tell me please,if "ourmouk" is a real language or do
>>not exist .
>>Sicerly,
>>Marie-Françoise.

Dear Ms. Rouzade!

With "Ourmouk" as the only hint in your question I find it impossible to
answer. You should give some more information (if you have any). A short
look into the literature I have did not give any result. Saying this I do
not claim that the possible language in question does not exist.

Regards,

|\  |\  |\   Klaas Ruppel - Tel. +358 9 7315 268 - Fax +358 9 7315 355