new member

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Tue Dec 25 08:27:03 UTC 2001

Dear Uralists,

I forward this message from Professor Glukhova, in order to join her best wishes for the season. For the rest of us: it might not be such a bad idea to introduce ourselves when joining the list.

(Those who need help in (un)subscribing the list and cannot do it by mailing commands to majordomo or using the WWW interface provided by the kind people of LINGUIST at http://linguistlist.org/subscribing/sub-ura-list.html - please don't hesitate to contact me personally. Remember that sending majordomo at helsinki.fi a message with the text "who ura-list" will return a listing of the current list members.)

Best,

Johanna
johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at