Permic script fonts?

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Sun Jan 28 17:23:20 UTC 2001

    Hello! Let me present myself. My name is Kashtanov Denis, I'm a =
student of the Historical faculty of the Moscow State University, =
Department of Russian history before y. 1800. Now I'm writing my diploma =
paper concerning the issue of Russians in Byzance and Byzantines in Old =
Rus' during the period 988-1243. But it is not the only subject of my =
studies. I also study general questions of slavic and russian =
paleography. During my work at the sources, I noticed that there are =
some texts, written in Russian, but in Permic script. So I understood =
that I have no technical possibilities to type medieval Permic script on =
my PC, that I need a Pemic font. I found your e-mail with the comment =
that you have got one. This is the matter why I'm writing this letter. I =
would like to ask you to send me this font, if it is only possible. So =
I'm waiting with impatience for your answer.
    P. S. Answer me, please, to e-mail marone2000 at mail.ru because I send =
my e-mails from the paid server. Sincerely yours, Denis Kashtanov.