No subject

owner-ura-list at Helsinki.FI owner-ura-list at Helsinki.FI
Tue May 29 06:34:43 UTC 2001

---
Sender: owner-ura-list at helsinki.fi

Xel'sinkisë kavto tyozhat vasence ien' panzhikovon' koms'vejksëece chistë
Helsingissä toukokuun kahdentenakymmenentenäyhdeksäntenä kaksituhattayksi

Please consider forwarding the following message to the readers of
Ura-list. I believe this does concern the international uralist community.
Or perhaps it's me alone who doesn't read Ugrimugri?

Jouni Kortesharju