(Fwd) theses from Yoshkar-Ola

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Jul 5 14:30:55 UTC 2002

Dear Uralists,

forwarded (below), the first response to my query concerning theses in Finno-Ugristics. News of similar achievements in other universities are extremely welcome (until further notice - I don't believe that Finno-Ugric theses will be numerous enough to flood this list...)

with best wishes from the wonderful summer of Finland

Johanna
johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at