New Livonian List

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 14 07:56:28 UTC 2004

>From Roberts Freimuts <freimuts at ryerson.ca> (apologies for cross-postings!):

Teerinjtsh!

 >>>> Please scroll down for English.

Pietiek.
Ve'stkopa "Livod", kuru ierosina'ju pirms vaira'kiem gadiem, ir tagad
norakstama.
To ir pa'rn'e'mus'i "spamota'ji" un diez vai tur ir palicis ka'ds nopietns
dali'bnieks.
Esmu vaira'ka'rt raksti'jis Delfi administra'cijai par s'o probl'e'mu bet
neesmu san'e'mis atbildi.

Esmu nodibina'jis jaunu ve'stkopu "Veggi lil" (stipra/varena stabule),
YahooGroups.com ietvaros, kuras te'mats ir viss par li'viem/li'bies'iem.
Esmu jau saimnieks vienai citai YahooGroups ve'stkopai un piedalos
vaira'ka's
un pieredze ir laba.

Aicinu jebkuru kam interese' li'vu/li'bies'u te'matika pieraksti'ties
jaunai ve'stkopai su'tot e-pastu uz adresi:
<veggilil-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>.

Enough.
The Mailing List "Livod" which was formed on my suggestion years ago, is
now lost.
It has been taken over by spammers, and I doubt there are any serious
members remaining.
I have written to Delfi administration numerous times about the problem
but have not received a response.

I have formed a new Livonian mailing list "Veggi lil" (strong/powerful
reedpipe)
at YahhoGroups.com.
I already manage another mailing list at YahooGroups and participate in
numerous others
and the experience has been good.

I invite anyone with an interest in things Livonian to join the new mailing
list by
sending an email to <veggilil-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>.

Roberts Freimuts

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address