FW: Fwd 10th International Conference on Minority Languages

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Thu Dec 30 05:40:24 UTC 2004

Dear All,

re-forwarded (from a message sent by Nikolai Kirsanov), an announcement of
an interesting conference.

Best,
Johanna
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Finno-Ugristik der Universität Wien

***
We are proud to announce that the Slovene Research Institute (SLORI) of
Trieste-Trst organizes the 10th International Conference on Minority
Languages, that will take place on the 1st and 2nd July 2005 in
Trieste-Trst, Italy.

You can find fully-detailed information on the web-site:

http://www.slori.org/conference/index.php.

Should you have any further queries or doubts, please do not hesitate
to contact us. The last deadline for the submission of abstracts is
January 31st 2005!

Looking forward to meeting you, we send you our best regards.

Secretary
ICML ? X