Query: sentence in Livonian

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Mon Jul 12 14:04:11 UTC 2004

>From John de Jonge (de_jonge54 at zonnet.nl)

Dear Madam, Sir,

in the netherlands there is the netherlands - baltic association of =
which i am president. shortly we will issue our 50th issue of our =
bulletin 'baltische wijzer'. the frontpage of this issue will be =
designed by and i would like to call on you for your help.
in five languages (dutch, estonian, livonian, latvian and lithuanian) i =
will state '50 times 'baltische wijzer'. only the livonian translation i =
lack.
could you, if possible write to me what that sentence reads in =
livonian??
i hope i will be hearing from you shortly.

thank you in advance for your help.

sincerely yours,

John de Jonge
(esimees;