FW: Query: Language Endangerment Group

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Sun Apr 3 06:14:38 UTC 2005

Dear All,

forwarded from the LINGUIST list (below, in English; sorry for
cross-postings), an interesting query. Those who know of an
interdisciplinary working group in language endangerment, please feel free
to contact Bobby Hsu or forward his query to the people in question!

Best
Johanna
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft