CFP: Udmurt &c

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Aug 25 19:15:18 UTC 2006

Forwarded from the UGRIMUGRI list, with usual apologies for cross-postings:

Dear colleagues,

On October 15, 2006 we shall celebrate 70-th anniversary of a prominent
Udmurt linguist, Dr. of Sc. (philology) Prof. Rif Nasibullin.

In honor of Prof. Nasibullin¹s contributions to the Udmurt studies, we are
planning to publish a Festschrift for this scholar as a special issue of our
e-journal IDNAKAR: methods of historic and cultural reconstruction
www.idnakar.ru

Those of you who have not been invited to join the project and wish to do
so, are kindly asked to contact one of the editors: Sergei Bekhterev, or
Alexei Korobeinikov.

We ask that your paper focus on topics that are coinciding with the
celebrity¹s interests such as: dialectology, linguistic geography,
lexicography, and comparative linguistics.

The manuscript submitted for publication should fulfill the requirements of
the journal: http://www.idnakar.ru/editorial/a , and will be reviewed
according editorial policies of IDNAKAR.

Allowed languages: English, Russian.

The text files of your contribution should be sent (preferably in one zipped
file) to the following e-mail address: idnakar at idnakar.ru (Sergei Bekhterev)
or alexeika at udm.net (Alexei Korobeinikov).

Hoping to hear from you soon,
we send you our best regards,

Dr. Prof. Sergei Bekhterev,  chief editor of IDNAKAR
Alexei Korobeinikov, member of the editorial board of IDNAKAR
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address
Mirror archive: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ura-list.html