helimski.com website: Correction and apology

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Sun Sep 2 07:56:01 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I must apologize for taking the message from Denis Sacharnych at face value
and distributing the address of E. Helimski's website, without consulting
the site owner (who, in fact, had NOT meant the website to be publicly
known). Colleague Helimski has now contacted me and explicitly asked me to

"supply this information with an indication that the website owner treats it
as unfinished and asks the colleagues to refrain now from using and quoting
its content, especially in case of obviously unfinished and non-published
texts and data/materials."

Of course, it is impossible to prevent a publicly accessible website from
being discovered. In this case, I have no other option than to plead to your
conscience and ask that the site-owner's explicit request be respected.

Best
JL
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address
Mirror archive: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ura-list.html