FW: Humanities Spring 2009 I: From Learned Societies toKnowledge-Based Society - Call for Applications now open

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 15 14:35:05 UTC 2008

Dear Uralists,

the following call is not specifically Uralistic, but it could mean an
opportunity for networking for early-career researchers of Uralic languages
and, at the same time, visibility and publicity for our discipline as a
whole ;-) ...

Best
JL

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft