FW: Enquiry about Alexandr Kochevatkin

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Mon May 19 12:25:02 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Barry Kochevatkin,  with roots in Mordovia, is looking for contact
information of Alexandr Kochevatkin. If you know him (or anybody else in the
Ardatov area who might be able to help in this research), please contact
Barry K. directly -- for more information see below.

Best
JL
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft