Applying Leipzig glossing rules

Fejes László fejes.laszlo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:40:39 UTC 2009

Oh, sorry, I forgot that CONNEG should be added at least in those cases when
the connegative form differs from the positive one:

come-IMP.PL  and come-CONNEG.IMP.3SG
(theres is no common form for plurals anywhere else in the paraigm, so
CONNEG is not necessery---but useful---here)
or
come-IMP.3, come-CONNEG.IMP.1PL and come-CONNEG.IMP.2PL
(theres is no common form for singuler and plural third persons anywhere
else in the paraigm, so CONNEG is not necessery---but useful---here)
or
come-CONNEG.IMP.1PL, come-CONNEG.IMP.2PL, come-CONNEG.IMP.3PL and
come-CONNEG.IMP.3SG

In the case of älä tule-x one of CONNEG and IMP can be abandoned: in
practice, it is not important which is abandoned but using both of them
suggests that the CONNEG.IMP.2SG differs from the IMP.2SG or CONNEG.IND.2SG
form.

L.