Fwd: Bereczki G ábor

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Apr 13 15:52:51 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

forwarded (below, in Hungarian, sorry for cross-postings), some information about the commemoration of our deceased colleague Gábor Bereczki. The burial will take place in Estonia, but there will be a memorial service in Budapest on April 20. Instead of flowers, friends and colleagues can donate a sum of their choice to the Hungarian-Estonian Society/Magyar-Észt társaság. (The bank account number is given below; the corresponding IBAN, if I got the conversion right, is HU66117070622000031800000000, BIC/SWIFT code OTPVHUHB.)

Best
JL
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)

Välitetty viesti alkaa: