Fwd: Minorities Fellowship Programme

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 8 07:48:45 UTC 2012

Dear All,

an announcement which might also interest "our" people: the UN fellowship programme on minority questions invites representatives of minorities to learn more about the UN system and mechanisms dealing with international human rights in general and minority rights in particular. For more information please read below.

Best
JL
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)