FYI: Links to Lappology

Ylikoski Jussi Jussi.Ylikoski at samiskhs.no
Thu Sep 13 14:35:06 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I thought of sharing with you a collection of links I have compiled for my course on the history of Saami linguistics. At <http://www.mv.helsinki.fi/home/jylikosk/dolo%C5%A1%20g%C3%A1ldut.pdf> you can find a list of all the relevant, digitized classics (1650-1915) I have been able to locate on the Internet.

It goes without saying that I would be very happy to receive suggestions for amendments, not to speak of similar collections for other Uralic languages.

Best regards,

Jussi