Link to answer

Outi Vesakoski outves at utu.fi
Thu Nov 21 09:08:10 UTC 2013

Hei all!

We sent two of our "language phylogenetic" papers to Ura-list some time ago. One comment was published on the Ura-list, but we assume that there is more to come. Our answer can be found from our web-pages. This link is given only here and cannot be found from elsewhere. If Ura-list seems to be a wrong place to discuss this issues, you are free to send us the comments and we can use our web pages to discuss the matter! We are happy to get feed back to improve the project.

http://kielievoluutio.uta.fi/misc/uralist_comments_diachronica.pdf

Yours, Outi Vesakoski (@utu.fi)