[Ura-list] Uralic Core Bibliography (Series/Journals)

Jeremy Bradley jeremy.moss.bradley at univie.ac.at
Sun Aug 16 12:42:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,
(Just in time for CIFU!)

I ended up being extra-thorough when doing the systematic review of
Uralicist literature for a thesis I'm working on: rather than just
wading through all the series and journals to make sure I have not
missed any articles that might be relevant to my topic of research, I
scanned said publication lists (for the series)/indices (for the
journals, and for the issues of the series consisting of multiple
articles), and ran them through my OCR software to make them searchable.
When I gathered all these listings in a file (together with listings I
found on the Internet, and tidied up a bit, for a number of
publications/series), I ended up with a Word file covering 74
series/journals on 1458 pages.

I'm thinking this might come in handy for others as well at some point, so:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40043114/lmu/ural-series.docx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40043114/lmu/ural-series.pdf

(Same file, just in different formats.)

If there is anything I have missed, or if you have access to some of the
indices I am missing (highlighted in yellow), or if you find any
mistakes, please let me know!

All the best,
Jeremy

--